PHANTOM OF THE OPERA CHALLENGE | 10 performers
› [5/10] Earl Carpenter
First installment of Inktober is *surprise* Christine Daaè.
Sorry about the quality of the scan. My printer has seen better days (and even those days weren’t particularly good).
Here’s a little kick start to Inktober with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!
You don’t know true embarrassment until you are trying to leave French class and your iPod jostles so much in your pocket that it comes unpaused…and the music that proceeds to play thenceforth from somewhere on your person loudly proclaims: ‘I STABBED A GUY AND FUCKED HIS CORPSE.’
Thank you for that, Spooky Mormon Hell Dream.
- Your blog is anon-friendly
- Your blog is magical-anon-friendly
- Your blog is open to starters aimed at them
- Your blog willing to respond to open starters
- Your blog is open to questions about headcanons
So my dad brought home this decoration because he ‘knows I like that Phantom musical.’ Thanks, dad.